Mini Monet Art Studio
64 Railroad Avenue
Sayville NY 11782
- A study in 2002 by the Arts Education Partnership states that " children exposed to drama, music, art and dance are often more proficient at reading, writing and math".
-The 2006 Guggenheim Museum Study showed a link between Art education and imporved literary skills.
-In 2009 The Center for Arts Education published a report suggesting art education may improve graduation rates.
- Johns Hopskins researchers studies show that sustained arts education is can be essential part of social and intellectual development.
To read more studies click here:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ART EDUCATION?
-increases hand-eye coordination
- develops problem solving skills
- learn about how colors work together (good for all careers in the art field!)
- learn about art history,
as well as geography and art from other cultures
- young children learn words and colors, and shapes, increases their fine motor skills
- helps to calm the brain, and turn on the Right Side of the brain
- studies have shown a correlation between art and academic achievement.