ENROLL NOW FOR ART CLASSES, SUMMER CAMPS, AND PAINT NIGHTS!
EASY ONLINE REGISTRATION through OUR MINI MONET CLASSBUG STORE!
1. Click on the link below.
2. Choose your class from the class list or calendar view (single classes/camps scroll down)
3. Click on the green shopping cart
4. Login as a New user
5. Add name of your child as "new student"
6. Click " Check Out"
7. Agree to the waiver
8. Add Credit Card info and hit complete purchase!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENROLL:
Thank you for enrolling!
You will send you an automatic email confirmation within 48 hours
once we receive your payment.
We look forward to teaching your child!
!!!PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR CANCELLATION POLICY!!!
Cancellation and Refunds for Events
-We do not offer refunds for any classes or events-in the event of inclement weather then we will reschedule. Classes that are cancelled due to low enrollment will receive a full refund.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 24 hours before it begins for a full account credit. The account credit allows you to reschedule for any future event at your convenience. After the 24 hours you will not be given a credit. You must notify us with either a phone call or email to notify us that you cannot attend. If you don't notify us (prior to 24 hours) then no credit will be issued.
- No refund or credit will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing class.
- For after school classes: each family is allowed 1 make-up class, unless stated on our schedule).
- If Mini Monet needs to cancel a class due to inclement weather or illness, we will make every attempt to contact you with as much advanced notice as possible. In the event of a cancelled class, a make-up class will be rescheduled for all registered participants.
-For events, you may have someone else take the place of the attendee but we must be notified prior to class so that we have their contact information.
- Advanced registration is required for all classes.
- You can book a class and complete the registration either online or in the store. A completed registration waiver is required for all participants.
- The class/program costs includes all materials.
- The class/program fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your spot.
- The complete fee must be fully paid prior to attendance.
Class are always DROP OFF unless stated otherwise.
Mini Monet Art Studio
122 & 128 Main Street
Sayville NY 11782