Mini Monet Art Studio
64 Railroad Avenue
Sayville NY 11782
- A study in 2002 by the Arts Education Partnership states that " children exposed to drama, music, art and dance are often more proficient at reading, writing and math".
-The 2006 Guggenheim Museum Study showed a link between Art education and imporved literary skills.
-In 2009 The Center for Arts Education published a report suggesting art education may improve graduation rates.
- Johns Hopskins researchers studies show that sustained arts education is can be essential part of social and intellectual development.
To read more studies click here:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ART EDUCATION?
-increases hand-eye coordination
- develops problem solving skills
- learn about how colors work together (good for all careers in the art field!)
- learn about art history, as well as geography and art from other cultures
- young children learn words and colors, and shapes, increases their fine motor skills
- helps to calm the brain, and turn on the Right Side of the brain
- studies have shown a correlation between art and academic achievement.
Pam is full of creativity and experience! Come take a class with us and enjoy relaxing in an Adult Creative Art night, or have your child learn the foundations of color theory and more while drawing animals, people and works by famous artists in our Drawing/Painting 1 and 2 classes.